1. I'm grateful to be alive - Today I receive another opportunity to see my loved ones, hug them and express my love for them. I get another chance to walk my path and grow.
2. I am grateful for the blessings of sight, hearing and taste. I get to hear beautiful music fill my home as the birds outside sing. I get to see the birds outside my bedroom window and wonder why are they in this cold? I get to eat delicious foods and drink cold ice tea or water.
3. I'm grateful for my voice - I've been told that I have a very nice speaking voice and I guess there's some truth to this as I am receiving more speaking engagements.
4. I'm grateful for my body and mind. Although I am missing limbs I have been very successful as getting through this life independently. My mind is growing stronger each day. I am learning and opening up to things that will uplift me in the near future.
5. I'm grateful for our home. We have a home filled with love and laughter. Everything we need is within the confines of our dwelling space.
6. I'm grateful for my computer and Internet. It allows me to meet and build friendships with some of the greatest people on the face of this earth.
7. I'm grateful for my nose and lungs. I breathe in fresh air through my nose, fresh flowers or scented candles. My lungs stay healthy and allow me to breathe freely with no pain or struggle.
8. I'm grateful for every ability giving to me by God. i love writing poetry, singing, drawing and inspiring others. I think I'm most grateful for the latter gift than any.
9. I'm grateful that I can read. Because, I can each day I read God's words and learn what he desires of me. Doing this brings me deep joy and sweet peace. His words alone are what I need to get through this life and I'm grateful he guided me to them.
What Are You Grateful For Today My Friends? I'd love to read about them in the comments section!