TrueRelaxation

October 18, 2008

Today was a very relaxing day! I enjoyed every minute of being a couch potato. ☺
I rarely get to do that, so I felt very blessed to have this deeply needed down time. Yesterday, we delivered 200 goody bags to Methodist Hospital in honor of Jayden Isaiah. It felt good to make his mom feel happy. ☺




Positive Moments Today:
1. Waking up
2. Truly enjoying peace
3. Eating Jo's delicious dinner
4. Laughing on the phone with friends

I'm Grateful For:
1. Life, God's love & Love of Self
2. Family & True Friendships
3. My Grandmother's Heavenly Guidance
4. Music
5. Blessings of all sizes
6. My comfy couch ☺

I look forward to tomorrow and all the positive moments that will dwell within it. I'm grateful for the love given and the ability to love. I'm re-freshed and loving it!

Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews