Walking In Peace



I never fully understood that concept until Hurricane Katrina. Before that I would pray and ask for Peace not realizing I had work to do in order to attain this. I was a worry wart. I would literally tense up and remain that way. I would say "Father, I give this problem to you". Only to drive myself crazy 10 minutes later stressing over what I had supposedly given to HIM.

After Katrina and a few other huge life events I started to see my mistakes. Through a reliable source I found out that until I learned to walk in FAITH I'd be unable to walk in PEACE. Learning this has been most liberating! I BELIEVE that I'm held by the Father and HE can handle any of my burdens far greater than I ever could.

Learning to meditate and get to know ME was a complete challenge, but while getting to know me I also learned how to walk in complete faith with HIM.

End Result: I get to enjoy each day with Peace in every aspect of my life.

Each new day brings new lessons and growth. I'm open to all of it, because the spirit guiding me LOVES me and wants me to be happy...Blissfully ☺

Things I've Learned:
1. Trust in The Father
2. His love is unconditional & everlasting
3. He speaks to our hearts
4. Happiness starts with YOU
5. Simplicity is best
6. In helping others you help HIM
7. Stress KILLS
8. It takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile
9. We are all HIS Masterpieces
10. Believing CAN change lives

This is not some religious rant. It's the words of a child of God who feels like sharing her thoughts. It's simply ME being ME.

I wish YOU Peace♥

1 comment:

  1. Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
    Confucius

    In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends.
    John Churton Collins


    The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit, and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us.

    -- Black Elk (1863-1950)

    Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God.

    -- Matthew, V:9

    I am impressed by your everyday blogs. They touch me on a day to day basis. You give us a piece of you everyday and we all appreciate that. I can relate on making decisions and giving it to God. But turn right around and still worring about it. I'm still learning when it comes to that. I'm proud to see that you have overcome so much. An I look forward to reading more of your blogs.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews