Walk In The Light


At the beginning of this year I declared that this would be MY Year! I know what I desire to see and I'm going after it!

What do I desire?

-I desire to lose over 30 pounds this year
-I desire to strengthen my relationship with God
-I desire to be Open to All Good things that are Headed My way!
-I desire to help others live their Best life as well.

I've been cooking healthy (meatless) meals for my family for over a month now. My sister Kelly had me make a dish for her to take to work several times. Her boss asked her about the dishes because they liked them and she explained that I cooked them. She told her of my journey and my desires. Her boss called and asked to meet with me! I went and what she proposed was simply Astounding!! She offered me a chef position!! I'll be cooking a healthy lunch four days a week for her employees! Apparently she went to them first and asked if they'd like the idea and she said it was a unanimous Yes!

I KNEW things were going to change, but I had no idea it would be this Outstanding!! Walk in the light and Your Path will Always be Clear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews