My Word for 2018


After reading "My One Word" I decided to have a Physical & Spiritual word for 2018!
My Physical word is Committed: I'll be committed to Myself (mentally, physically & emotionally), to God and to those I love. I'll be committed to every task I take on while being committed to ONLY taking on the tasks I KNOW are meant for me.

My Spiritual word is Ambitious: I will be ambitious in my prayer life. I will stand STRONG in what I Believe (REFUSING to Waiver). I will be DETERMINED in my way of thinking & what I'm believing God WILL do in 2018 and Beyond! I will be FORCEFUL in my Faith in God and in Myself. I Will FIGHT against any force (in Prayer) that tries to come against Me & Any of God's Children. I WILL be VICTORIOUS through the Blood & Name of Jesus!!! Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews