Becoming The LOVE Of My Life


For far too long I believed the #1 loves of my life were my daughter and my husband. As I've been truly getting to know me I find that I am the number #1 love of my life. I don't mean this in a cocky way either. I just finally understand that the ONLY person who can love you unconditionally. The ONLY person who can truly set your heart ablaze (aside from God) is YOU! Can you imagine the STRESS that is placed upon husbands and wives when they try to make others happy 24/7? They do this because WE have placed that job upon them without realizing it was NEVER supposed to be their job!

To be happy. I mean Cup Overflowing! To achieve this and to experience it day in and day out WE must be the ONE to make it happen! NO Human on earth can offer you this better than YOU!

In 2016 I decided it was time to get REAL with Myself! But, that was done half-heartedly. I wasn't being honest about everything! That all changed towards the middle of 2017. Something snapped and every question I asked myself came with brutal honesty. What I learned was WE are too good at lying to ourselves! Lying is wrong in any situation, BUT when you are lying to yourself you hinder your OWN growth! If You are not willing to be uncomfortable you risk not growing.

I got Honest with myself. I resolved that I would NEVER lie to myself again. I decided that no matter how uncomfortable I felt I would work through it and come out wiser on the other side! I had long ago stopped trying to be who OTHERS wanted me to be. Now it was time to be REAL about who I wanted to Truly be! The answer has Always been right in front of my eyes. I ignored it because it made me fearful. Fearful of failing. But, I fail when I never Try! So, here we are in 2018 and it's time to do what I KNOW I was created to do!

Don't be afraid to dream. Don't be afraid to grow. And Most of All NEVER be Afraid to Fall in Love with Yourself! Becoming the Love of Your Own Life is just as Natural as breathing. It's how it was meant to be, for You are the Only One who can do it the way God intended it! So, step out of your comfort zone! Ask yourself some soul searching questions and don't be afraid to answer honestly. You'll be Amazed at what's revealed! Here's to Endless Possibilities in 2018!! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews