The Love Revolution Has Begun!!

 This world we live in is in a State of Chaos and the media LOVES to showcase that.   In reality there are beautiful things taking place DAILY!  We just hardly ever get to see them being publicized!  I'm going to seek out people who are MAKING A DIFFERENCE and HIGHLIGHT them throughout the net. Facebook, Twitter & my blogs!! I want to BUILD an army of  God's LOVE WARRIORS!!!!  If MORE people get to Hear & See the good that's going on it may INSPIRE them to join in!  There are MILLIONS of hurting and forgotten souls on this planet. But, there are also MILLIONS of UN-sung heroes who are aching to help them.  It is time to Bring God's Family Together!!

We Are Honored To Introduce Mrs. Katie Wieschowski Founder of Little Miracles Giving Back  



1. What lead you to create your mission (Little Miracles Giving Back)?

A: I have 4 amazing children, all with medical needs ranging from behavioral conditions to medical issues. There are so many kids that are going through the battle of having a critical or life threatening illness that no one has ever even heard of. I figured that if I could start a page that could bring just a little bit of awareness to these amazing kids that the battles that they face on a daily basis that maybe, just a few more people would be made aware. The page grew so quickly and so many people were willing to help out that I figured I would turn my awareness and giving back site into an actual nonprofit organization. With the help of God and some great supporters and friends, the page has already been able to reach all of the US and 15 different countries in just 6 months

2. What inspires you to serve others?

A: I get on to Facebook and see the kids that I follow that have gained their angel wings, are going into surgery, or are fighting for answers. I can not give up on these kids. I laugh with the families, cry during their rough times, and smile at their silly faces, these kids give me the drive to keep going forward.

3. What services do you offer to the children/families in your program?

A: Our nonprofit offers the children that are on our lists a chance at being a featured family where we will feature a set of 3 different amazing children for an entire month and then we run an auction for them at the end of the month. All proceeds are split between the 3 featured kids and we purchase items for them that they need. We also hold drives for holidays where the children can receive a sponsor that purchases items that the child wants or needs. We have also done a back to school, coat, and Halloween drive to provide items for the kids. Another great thing that we have been able to do is help provide families with emergency assistance...we have helped to pay bills, provide food, gas cards, diapers, clothing, and blankets. We also have a card group where children and their siblings can sign up to receive cards. The children would receive at least one card per month and would also receive special cards and packages on holidays and birthdays as well. :)

4. What drives you to keep going with your mission?

A: God and these amazing children keep me going on a daily basis. I see the kids smiling faces, get packages or donations from wonderful supporters, receive the kind words through messages and on the page, and look at my own children and realize that I can never give up on these kids. I know that there are a lot of wonderful pages that help with items for these kids but, I just feel that these children can never have enough awareness and love when they are fighting these horrible battles. :)

5. How does running this group affect who you are?

A: I believe that running this page has made me a better person both inside and out. It has brought me to realize that there are always be someone that has things worse than I do and that things will get better, it just takes time. The faith that I have seen others placing everything into the hands of God has taught me that sometimes you just have to let him take control which has always been something that was hard for me to do before.

6. What difference do you hope to make in this world?

A: I am hoping that by running this page, that more people will be more aware of the horrible diseases and conditions that affect these amazing kids. I am hoping that by the shirts and items that we sell and send to families that more people will realize that these kids are not as rare as they believe and that by putting a face to the condition, that more people will want to step up and help these kids.

7. What advice would you give to those who have doubts about serving others?

A: All it takes is one look at a child's face and you can see the difference that even just a card or a package of stickers can do. It seems so silly to us but to these kids, it shows the kids that someone cares about them and what they are going through. It is an amazing feeling to know that you have helped someone. It does not take much, just a simple hi and I am thinking about you to brighten a child that is going through so much.

If you desire to sign your children up with this beautiful program, if you desire to be a "Love Sponsor" or wish to donate to their efforts please visit the links below!

https://www.facebook.com/littlemiraclesgivingback?ref=hl

https://www.facebook.com/groups/428878153891567/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/624743907557156/

Total Pageviews