Heavenly Cooking Ideas [6.9.12]


Food prices are constantly being hiked up making it hard for families to afford the luxury of grocery shopping.  We use to buy mac-n-cheese, flavored rice boxes and tons of pasta side.  But money doesn't grow on trees so I've been toying with ideas of making my own flavored rices and pasta sides.
Last night I made BBQ Chicken, but had no idea what I'd make to go with it.  That's when God placed a brilliant idea in my head!  I made a garlic and Parmesan herb butter sauce, poured it over spaghetti and Wam-O we had a fabulous addition to our meal!

Garlic & Parmesan Herb Butter Sauce:

Ingredients:

1/2 cup butter (we used no calorie Olivio spray butter)
1/2 TBSP Chopped Garlic
1/2 TSP Onion Powder
1 1/2 TSP Parmesan & Herb (by McCormick)  
*Feel free to use just Parmesan

Directions:

In a small sauce pot add butter, garlic, onion powder and Parmesan & Herb
Stir on low heat for 5 to 7 minutes
Once pasta has cooked add sauce, stir and serve



Total Pageviews