A Grateful Heart Soars


I have many things to be grateful for, but many times I forget the little things.  Today I'd like to shine the light on the little things that bring me joy and gratitude.

* Big hugs from my hubby - Knowing he truly loves me
* God loves me enough that he patiently waited for me to be ready to follow Him
* Popcorn - It truly makes me happy when I eat it
* I have cable so I can see programs like The 700 Club
* I have internet so I can watch Joel Osteen (Lakewood Church) LIVE every Sunday
* For diet 7up - it's so refreshing!!
* My (16 year old) daughter gave her life to Christ this past Sunday
* I love that she did it FREELY and didn't have to feel forced or pressured into it
* The gift of being content
* Learning how to surrender


1 comment:

  1. Love your list! That is so wonderful about your daughter! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews