Promises of God #3

Hello My Lovelies!

I'm here again with more of God's promises to us, but I also have a few biblical scriptures for you to declare as well.  Declaring God's word is putting your faith into serious action!  It is vitally important that we be very careful of the words we speak.  The bible declares that there is life AND death in the tongue.  What you are experiencing could be manifested by your words.  If we are to have the lives GOD intended for us to have we MUST start speaking in agreement with God's Word (The Holy Bible).  I hope you'll read, write and memorize these daily.


Promises:

1. I will be your God throughout your lifetime - until your hair is white with age.  I made you, and I will care for you.  I will carry you along and save you.    (Isaiah 46:4)

2. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.  They will soar high on wings like eagles.  They will run and not grow weary.  They will walk and not faint.    (Isaiah 40:31)


Declaring God's Word in Jesus Name!

I Decree and Declare:

#God forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.  -Psalm 103:3
#The Lord is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God and I trust him. -Psalm 91:2
#I cast all my cares upon the Lord, for He cares for me.  -1 Peter 5:7
#My Lord is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love.  -Psalm 145:8

Total Pageviews