To All The Hot Chocolate Lovers

My daughter is a die hard coffee lover where I am an EXTREME Hot Chocolate Lover.  I like Coffee occasionally, but hot chocolate is a MUST HAVE 365 days of the year.  But this year something WONDERFUL happened.  The thought popped in my head to try a little flavored creamer in my Swiss Miss.  The first one I tried was Peppermint Mocha and it was Fatal Attraction.  Okay, maybe it wasn't fatal attraction, but it most certainly was Love.  Secondly, I tried Caramel and knew that this combination (Chocolate + Creamer) was meant to be.  Tonight I tried Pumpkin Spice and let me tell you...It was DIVINE!

So, this is to all my hot chocolate lovers. Instead of purchasing those EXPENSIVE and SEASONAL only hot chocolates get you some Nestle or Swiss Miss AND a bottle of flavored creamer and Fall in Love!  It only takes a splash and you will never look back. :)

Enjoy!!

Total Pageviews