Clean Eating

On 2/3/15 I watched two documentaries on our Food Industry.  It frightened me, but also explained so much about the health crisis we are having in America.  I decided to take things into my own hands and do what's best for me.  I was not eating enough fruits and veggies.  So, I'm challenging myself!  The challenge is to eat more fruits and veggies and eat NO Pork, Beef, Dairy nor Fat based foods.  I'm not rich so I must stay realistic.  I will still eat chicken, but it will be less than I usually do.  I will eat LOTS of fruits and veggies and drink 8 cups of water per day.  I will succeed!  I have to!  I'll keep you updated and I'll be sharing a few meals along the way.
Veggie Tacos
Sauteed onions, bell peppers & mushrooms with Black Bean Salsa.  Topped with homemade Guacamole on Multi-Grain Tortillas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews