Simply Sunday

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow."
~Melodie Beattie

Today is my day to just BE.  No big activities.  Just taking it slow and being fully aware of every moment.  On Sundays I like to reflect on my past week and order my new week in with Love.  I sip hot coffee, read my bible, listen to soothing music, meditate and love on my family.  I fully enjoy the Peace in which God ushers into our home.  Sundays are filled with Simplicity, yet this simplicity is Everything to me.

I'm Grateful:
*For the amazing new week that is to come
*For this space where I can chat with You
*For my freedom in every possible way
*To be Fully Alive & Present

Total Pageviews