Promises of God #1

In our household we are studying the Promises God has made to us throughout the Bible.  I've heard many people speak about Bible promises, but I wasn't sure where or how to find them.  That was until God himself intervened and became my Bible Teacher.  So every week we are challenged to find 2 promises and explain exactly how they pertain to us individually.

If you've never read the Bible.  If you are skeptical of reading the Bible for whatever reason I pray these posts will ease your doubts and fears.  I could say a great deal about the Bible, but what I need to say is this...The Bible is laced with Love & Hope for us ALL.  Weekly I'll post 3 promises.  God has charged me with this task as a way of getting His Word out to his children and I happily obey.  I pray reading these promises will light a spark in MILLIONS of hearts.  I pray where there was once darkness reading these promises shall bring forth The Light of God.

Promises:

*And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from His glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.  -Phillipians 4:19

*Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life.  Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again.  Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."   -John 6:35

*Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

I Declare

-Heaven's angels surround YOU wherever YOU go
-The Love & Peace of God will overtake you and surpass ALL human comprehension


Total Pageviews