Heavenly Butter Gravy Chicken


OMG!  I can not express how delicious this meal was.
I'm usually not a huge fan of gravy that is NOT brown,
but let me tell you I am sold!!  Again, I had to share it
with you beautiful souls.  I hope you'll try it and ENJOY!

Ingredients:

Chicken (whatever is your favorite part - I used 18 chicken wings)
1/2 c water
1 1/2 c evaporated milk
1/4 c butter
2 (10oz) cans cream of chicken soup (use less if using less chicken)
Green onion
1/2 c all-purpose flour
Garlic powder, onion powder, salt (to taste), Italian seasoning, and thyme
10oz Pasta (of your choice)

Directions:

In baking pan pour butter to coat bottom (don't use glass).  In a large container mix flour, and seasonings.  Use 1/2 c evaporated milk to dip chicken in, then dip chicken in flour and place in baking pan.  Bake in oven on 425 for 30 minutes.

While chicken is baking mix cream of chicken, milk (do not use milk used to dip chicken), water, and seasonings (careful on the salt).  Whisk until smooth and sit to side until chicken bakes.

When chicken is done turn chicken over, add cream of chicken mixture and bake an additional 30 minutes on 425.  After plating top with green onions and ENJOY!!

Total Pageviews