My Truth #1 [5.3.12]

Photo taken by Tabitha D
He will cover you with His feathers.  He will shelter you with his wings.  His faithful promises are your armor and protection.  -Ps 91:4


So much has been going on in my life and although I journal daily I was lead by the Spirit to share this here.  I'm going to call it "My Truths" and hopefully these posts will be eye opening or even healing for someone.  I believe when good things happen in my life they should be shared.  I love reading stories of miracles (big or small) in others lives.

Since I was 14 I was on medications for ulcers in my stomach.  As I got older many things took place, which left my state of health sort of funky.  I developed anxiety and asthma.  Later was diagnosed with COPD.  I never smoked a day in my life!  But, I now believe it was my environment and mental state that played a roll as well.

After hurricane Katrina I developed severe anxiety attacks.  I was placed on a medication called "Ativan," which I became dependent on.   After giving my life to God in 08' I decided it was time to walk away from ativan, but my fear didn't allow that to happen.  It wasn't until 2010 with God's guidance I was able to flush the ativan.  It was the most painful weekend ever!  My body hurt so badly.  I could barely sit up straight, but Sunday morning came and I awoke brand new!  I had no desire to take medications of "any" sort!

I've been faithfully walking with God for 4 years now and I can honestly say not only did he get me off of ativan I no longer need Nexium, Albuterol or Symbicort!  The nexium was for acid reflux.  The Albuterol and Symbicort were for severe asthma.  All symptoms left my body in 2010!  I tell everyone 2010 was a supernatural year for me!  But, even now 2012 is proving to be the same in many more ways.

I'm not speaking of magic here.  I am also not saying I wished these things away and they were gone.  I'm saying quit plainly that God healed me.  He took away my need for those medications.  I did NOT take myself off of them.  I was slowly taken off by my doctor once he realized what I was saying was true.  I had been healed!

Healing in any form is NOT just for me.  It can happen for any of God's children.  All you have to do is call on Jesus and believe that with God NOTHING is impossible.  The ONLY 2 things God can not do is lie or change.  I don't know what you're healing will look or feel like, but I can guarantee that if you give him a chance he'll show you his unfailing love.  I'm standing in agreement with you for your healing be it mental, physical or spiritual.  Jesus said, "Be not afraid, only believe."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews