Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo [4.13.12]

Ingredients:

5oz of Cream of Mushroom
5oz of Cream of Chicken
1 cup of milk (I used evaporated)
1lb Chicken breast or thigh (I used wings)
3 cups of Broccoli florets
1/2 lb of Fettuccine uncooked broken in half
(Any pasta of your choosing will do)

While preparing chicken boil water for pasta. During last 4 minutes of pasta boiling add your broccoli to pasta.

Directions:

1. In a skillet cook chicken chunks FULLY
2. Add cream of mushroom, chicken and milk
3. Season to taste
4. Add in pasta and broccoli
5. Stir then serve

My family completely devoured this meal! lol
The creamy taste from the cream of mushroom and chicken was simply heaven.
I hope you'll try this easy dish for your family soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews