3.30.12

"When you ask the Father to do something be ready to watch it
unfold right before your eyes."
-Me

I'm Grateful:

...that this statement is true
...the Hudson brothers brought laughter to my day
...the Father is restoring and renewing our marriage
...for the Blood of Jesus and all that it means to my life
...hubby and I can laugh together
...No weapon formed against me shall prosper
...for strength, wisdom, understanding & confidence

My Daily Prayer:

Not my will, but YOUR will be done Father.

Truth:

...Faith speaks to the storms in our lives
...My faith gets God involved
...Nothing is impossible when God is in the equation
...If I believe and trust there's nothing my Father won't do on my behalf


No comments:

Post a Comment

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews