3.23.12

Hello Everyone!

Tonight I made chicken sausage Quesadillas for the family.  They came out way better than I imagined and were a HUGE hit with everyone!

How I prepared them:

1st:
1. We cut the sausage into thin circles and placed them in a large skillet
2. we added chopped black olives, jalapeno peppers, onion powder, garlic powder, and cajun seasoning
3. Added 1/4 cup of marinara sauce, and fully cooked all ingredients

2nd:
In a smaller pan we sauted half of a sweet onion (because Princess Charlie hates onions)

3rd:
In a large skillet we placed two tortillas and added cheese & onion.  Once cheese melted we added sausage mixture.  Flipped other side of tortilla over and allowed cheese to fully melt (about 15 seconds)


Hubby was still hungry, so I toasted a flatbread, added cheese and allowed cheese to melt, then added sausage mixture and viola! (I actually prefer it this way to a tortilla)


Have A Fabulous Weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews