3/14/12

My Truths:

1. God is Spirit and so am I
2. I believe the Word of God
3. Even if I can not see or feel it I believe I'm healed, prosperous, joyful and blessed = Because He Said So
4. I walk by what my Father Says and NOT by what I see
5. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world = God is greater, stronger and wiser than the enemy
6. I can't go wrong following my Lord
7. Following Jesus leads us directly to God
8. His will be done (I meditate on this daily)
9. The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want
10. Goodness and Mercy shall follow me ALL the days of my life

This is a healthy lunch idea.
I purchased some yummy cod fish and mini egg-rolls
 from Sam's.  I sauteed some onion and enjoyed myself FULLY.
 
Have A Blessed Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews