Today

Image used via Google images
 Today is MY day to celebrate my INNER being
Today is MY day to laugh and do it often
Today is MY day to awaken the peace within given by my Lord
Today is MY day to smile at every being I encounter
Today is MY day to breathe and just Be
Today is MY day to OPEN my mind to all that can be
Today is MY day to RELAX in the Arms of God
Today is MY day to uplift another being as Jesus would
Today is MY day to imitate our Lord and Savior in my deeds
Today is MY day to shine the light on my Happiness
Today is MY day to demonstrate Unconditional Love
Today is MY day to Love & See myself as God does
Today is MY day to embrace that I AM A Child of god
Today is MY day to embrace inspiration
Today is MY day to OPENLY express Gratitude for all that was & will be
Today is MY day to treat myself with Loving-Kindness



No comments:

Post a Comment

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews