I'm Noticing - Weightloss Update

It's funny how our bodies change as we change.  I've been noticing many things lately and a lot of it is truly funny to me. (=

On the weight loss front I am still slimming down and I'm very happy about that.  I've started walking in place and that has boosted my weight loss for me.  Doing this makes me feel energized!  Naturally I have to do it will sitting down, but with God's help it is doing some great things. (=

I'm Noticing:

1. Bulges in certain spots are gone
2. I can get up from the sofa on my own!
3. I haven't had an asthma attack since August!
4. I am able to fit in my prosthesis (=

3 comments:

  1. all wonderful news. I have to start walking on the spot because the treadmill is not working, all around you are making some great progress. i am very happy for you. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot!!!!! SOOO happy for you! Good job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my friend. It's Thanksgiving Day today and I wanted to stop by and wish all my friends the happiest day. I wanted to tell you that when I count my blessings, you will be among them. Thank you for adding to the richness of my experience in the blog world. Your blog is a wonderful place for me to visit. Thank you for that. Happy, happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews