Sweating Away The Pounds


Happy Monday!

I've been offline a few days with exciting things going on in my life.  Princess Charlie will be attending her very first homecoming dance next month, so we had to go dress shopping.  It was an experience I've waited for and it was all I thought it would be.  I didn't have such experiences with my mom, so I knew my kid would never be able to say that.  She's extremely excited and so is her mom.

I'm not sure how much weight I've lost, but it sure is noticeable.  Pants are starting to sag and shirts are swallowing me whole and I'm loving it!  I was eating three meals a day, but found around 8 at night I'd get a little hungry, so I added a veggie snack in my schedule between breakfast and lunch and that seems to be working beautifully.  I've broken my exercise into three intervals of twenty minutes and that works perfectly for me.  the first twenty minutes are intense leg exercises with leg weights, which I purchased for a nifty $8!

I've added vitamin D & C to my daily way of living at the advice of my doctor.  The benefits are great especially for those losing weight in a healthy fashion.  As the days draw on I'm finding myself feeling more and more energetic and so very grateful for God's guidance on this!  I know without asking for his help and BELIEVING in what He could do for me this would be hell for me.  Instead I truly enjoy it and I look forward to each new day!

I'm off to do my second set of exercises!  It's time to focus on the belly area.  Watching it go down for me is truly amazing!  I'm very excited for my hubby as well!  We've been together for 13 years and he's been a big guy since before we met.  I'm watching him slim down and it's amazing!  He's been overly stubborn about his weight for years, but watching me has lit a spark in him and we are going through this together!!

1 comment:

  1. How very exciting Tabitha, I think this is wonderful, I am making progress too, glad you are so excited about life. I hope your daughter has a wonderful time at the dance. hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews