Enlightenment

It's funny how as we walk our journey we learn more and more that we create the most pain in our lives.  We fear so many things.  Such as; the economy, death, our kid's futures, being hurt, failure and so on.  In the past and even recently I allowed fear to ruin many days of my life.  See, fear is of the enemy and he delights in knowing we can't move forward or achieve joy when we are stuck in fear.  But a thought hit me like a ton of bricks when I woke up today.  If Jesus is our Lord and He gave his life for us, then we should never have room in our hearts or minds for fear.  We are taught to walk in complete faith.  We are taught that as long as we walk with Him we should have nothing to fear.  So, it stands to reason that if He was willing to give up his life for us we should be willing to take that leap of faith and let him take the lead right? 

Trusting human beings can be a hard thing to do in life, but trusting Our Savior should be a no brainer.  He will never forsake us.  He will never abandon us.  He will never stop loving us.  It is NOT in His nature!  So, I've been looking at myself from the inside and there are things that I've screwed up in my past.  But, He is here to help me redeem myself.  He desires that we let go of whatever is creating the fear in our hearts and fully trust Him.  We may not fully trust those in our lives, but we CAN trust the man who sacrificed His life to give us great hope.

Have A Blessed Week!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Tabitha,

    You have a wonderful blog and I truly enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sister, I can SO relate with your post. I'm sorry fear has attacked your thoughts. I hate that demon.

    I pray you will feel comfort and peace. (((hugs)))

    Bless you Tabitha.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right!!! So much easier to say and so much harder to do - sadly....

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews