Life As I Know It


This upcoming Saturday I will be married to the gent in the above photo for 11 years.  We've been a family for thirteen years, but I made him work hard to get me to say I do.  We have been through so much.  Good, bad and even the very ugly.  Both of us have made our mistakes.  Both have had to learn some very hard lessons.  But, through it all we've never lost our support of one another.  We've never lost our love as friends nor as husband and wife.  We've come very close to losing our marriage, but we both believe God stepped in to stop that from happening.  My hubby supports my dreams and is my biggest fan in the world next to Princess Charlie.  I know for a fact he believes in me, because his every action shows me so.  I'm thankful to God for blessing me with him as my husband.  It takes a loving person to commit to another being with physical challenges, but from day one he never treated me differently.  He saw a woman and he loves her and she loves him.  This Saturday I will celebrate the good and the bad with my prince charming and I thank God for all we've been through.  It brought us closer together, but more importantly it lead us closer to God himself.

I Believe:

1. Every true marriage is put together by God
2. With Him as a component a marriage can survive anything
3. I am truly blessed
4. As we go through the rough times we grow
5. What's meant to be...Is meant to be

8 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful and exactly the "happy ending" story I needed today :) You are both very blessed :)

    This is one of my fears if I ever (God willing) get to meet someone that special: that she could not accept my disability and all I have endured. My own faith sustains me when I feel like giving up so I take each day as a step closer to peace.

    Do you like the new template designer? I think it's great, very professional :) I like your new layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you both many more happy and prosperous years together!

    sema

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hereby vote you "Cutest Couple" in Blogland!

    Happy Upcoming Anniversary!

    I love your new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tabitha,

    Here is hoping that you and your special husband remain blessed by all that God pours into your hearts and marriage. You are living the life He has made for you both.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your anniversary! I love your very honest post about marriage, and find inspiration in your words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tabitha! I'm here from Kat's blog, where I was introduced to you. I enjoyed the interview.\
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tabitha,
    Can I just say: AMEN!!

    I came over from Kat's blog and have joined to follow. I look forward to getting to know you.

    Yes, you guys are an adorable couple and may GOD BLESS you like never before.

    Blessings and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. tabitha...i truly believe that you are both really blessed to have one another. enjoy many more years to come.

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews