In Life There's Growth

Photo taken by Princess Charlie

I'm very good at talking people down from their chaotic minds, but lately I've been trying very hard to take my own advice.  I have to keep reminding myself that I can not change people, but I can change myself.  Learning this has been so freeing!  I am a huge lover of learning new things and every day I learn something and it leaves me in awe.

I've Learned:
*That I can only change me
*That everything has a reason for happening
*To seek the answers/upside to whatever happens
*That there are some very awesome beings in this world
*That I am in complete control of my happiness
*With God anything is possible (I see this daily)

Today I Am:
1. Growing     2. Loved     3.Kind     4. Compassionate     5. Forgiving     6. Beautiful     7. Content     8. Intelligent     9. Uplifted     10. Faithful

*Note*
I want to truly thank each and every one
of the people who read this blog daily.  Whether
you visit and leave a comment, visit without commenting
or subscribe through a reader I appreciate you to the highest.
I decided long ago not to do this blog for numbers or popularity.
I do it in hopes of helping someone through my words.  I do it to
uplift God in all his glory.  Thank you for being with me each day!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm thanking you for saying this. I often forget that I can't change anyone else..only myself and even then, that's only with God's help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thabk you for reminding us daily of God's unfailing love and uplifting us abd helping us

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right the only one we can change is ourselves, I see a beautiful woman inside and out when I come here. Take care and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And because of your intent, God is going to bless you with many readers that will benefit from your posts. Keep up the great work and be blessed. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tabitha,

    Here is hoping that you have a marvelous weekend and that God will keep on blessing you and your beautiful ministry. You are my shining angel!

    Don't forget to stop by my blog for a last chance opportunity to join in some book giveaways. One ends tomorrow. They are on my side bar to the right.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews