A Sigh Of Relief

WOW! It feels as though I haven't blogged in weeks!  We made it home safely this morning and what a beautiful time we had with our family.  My aunt touched SO MANY lives and her home going showed it.  Our family alone is simply HUMONGOUS, so imagine my surprise when literally hundreds of friends, colleagues, nurses and people she's met among her walk in life showed up to pay their respects.  It was such a beautiful thing to see!  I got to laugh and cry with my aunts, uncles and the bazillions of cousins I have.  I got to lay in her bed just to talk with her for awhile (in spirit).  Her room is still filled with the hundreds of cards she received from many of you and those through Spirit Jump.  I am so at peace with her passing for many reasons, but the number one reason is I know she is where God wants her to be (in His presence). 

Thank you to everyone who's emailed asking to join in with uplifting my cousin Shelita.  If you wish to send her an inspiring or uplifting card please email me and I'll gladly give you the address.

Blessings To All!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it was a sweet time for you and your family, even though you had to say good-bye (for now).

    God bless you Tabitha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad that you feel good even if its a sad moment. However, I wished to uplift you abit and have awarded you an award. blessings to you for you have inspired me to find once more my path in our religion

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews