3 Beautiful Things


There should never be a day where we can not think of 3 beautiful things from our day or five things to be grateful for.  I was thinking about this as I went through my day expressing gratitude to God.  There are so many crazy things going on in this world we live in, but I'm determined to live with an attitude of gratitude.  I'm determined to truly pay attention to the wonderful things in my life.  Life can be short and no one is guaranteed tomorrow, so we should all live each day as if there will be no tomorrow.  And when you've awaken on another day be sure to say "Thank You" to the ONE who gifted you another chance.  

3 Beautiful Things:

1. Waking up and not feeling a tear in my heart
2. Feeling completely at peace with life
3. Being uplifted by the words of Joyce Meyer and John Ortberg

Today I'm Grateful:

*That my surgeon is a good guy
*That my thoughts were positive and upbeat
*That I was able to send out 11 requests for goody bags with tons of love
*That I smiled and did not cry
*For my prayer time with The Father
*To be alive!

9 comments:

  1. have i ever told you, how much you inspire me? you lift and warm me, with hope.
    i send you love, my friend.
    and yes, i am grateful for much.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful...many more blessings to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this hustle and bustle of life sometimes we forget to "Be still and know that I am God". Thank you for the reminder in your post. I DO have so much to be grateful for and there is SO much beauty in this world...I dare only name three! I am humbled by your post and that is a good thing. ~Blessed and Filled with Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy Tabitha! Ha ha now that we've turned into Texans (What a change!!! From Nawlins to Yee Haw!!!!)I'm sending you a dusty smile and a hope that you are feeling strong today and that you're just keepin' on keepin' on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't often comment on blogs I investigate in some serious surfing.
    But yours is absolutely wonderful. You're a good writer and good at expressing how you feel. Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. one visit to your website reminds me why it should be a part of every day....bliss.

    i'm sorry i've been MIA...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tabitha,

    I am grateful I can across your blog.

    I am grateful that you inspire me when I stop by here.

    I am grateful that I consider you a great friend.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina, Caroline, Jenplus6, Holly, StillH2O, Lauren and Kat: Every time you visit, every word you leave I thank GOD for you. I am honored by your presence and humbled by your words.


    Love To Each Of You!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spring ~ in particular cherry blossoms and magnolias ~ makes my heart rejoice to be alive ... to be able to visually drink in, the beauty and delicacy of creation. Today I swept away nagging doubts about what my tomorrows will be like ... today I lived in the moment of NOW.

    xo ...

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews