A New Year, New Word & New Journey



In blogland this will be the very last post of 2009. What a ride this year has been!! Extreme highs and a few lows, but the good has far outweighed the bad in my world. On January 1, 2009 instead of making a resolution I picked a word to describe how I would live throughout this year. That word was "Confidence" and boy did I live up to it! I did things I never imagined I'd ever do. I took leaps of faith and received tremendous results. Naturally, there were a few stumbles, but they were nothing I couldn't get through.

For this year my word chose me. In every conversation, every journal entry and in every prayer the word "Abundance" appeared. Abundance of good health, peace, joy, kindness to self and others. And most of all an abundance of success in uplifting those in need. I plan to live through 2010 in complete abundance.

I'll be finished with school this upcoming March and then my journey as a spiritual counselor begins. My family and I will be going a step further with our organization by making it a full fledged Non-Profit. I will be doing more public speaking, especially to children and adults with disabilities. Another year..Brand new leaps! But, this year it will be done with the awareness and acceptance of God's abundance.

I wish you all a blessed New Year! May you find complete bliss in 2010 and leave all negativity, hurt, anger and loss in 2009. The future is yours to live in joy...Step into it my friends!!

With The Deepest Love,

6 comments:

  1. I like the thought of choosing a word, but I like the fact that a word chose you this year. I do pray that God would abundantly bless you in every endeavor you step into.

    You are such a blessed to so many of us, I pray that God would use you in 2010 like never before!

    Love in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabitha, you are inspiring and wise as always. I wish you a wonderful, happy and abundant New Year! Warmest wishes, jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touching my heart to yours...
    Happy New years to a sweet sweet soul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Sounds like you're going to have an amazing 2010! Going non-profit, that's awesome!!! Good luck!

    Abundance. Beautiful word to live by.

    Happy New Year Tabitha!!!!! I'm so glad I "met" you in 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it Tabitha!!
    Abundance - yes!!
    Here's wishing you abundance every day and in every way!
    You are an inspiration to me and put such a sense of bliss and gratitude in my heart.
    All the best to you in 2010.

    And yes....you are one confindent mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful word for 2010, may it be so.
    My words are "Release" and "open"
    May your New Year filled with all that you wish for.

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews