This is our very last Wishcasting Wednesday of 2009 and what a beautiful and loving ride it has been. I've met a beautiful group of women who has uplifted me in ways I truly needed. This week Jamie asks: What do you wish for 2010?
I have a few things that have started this year, but I'd love for them to fully blossom in 2010.
1. Become an official non-profit organization
2. Receive my certification to become a Spiritual Life Counselor (I'll be done March 2010)
3. Continue to meet like-minded spirits along my journey
4. Continue my journey to be closer to God
5. Learn to cook many new dishes for my family
6. I truly wish that in 2010 we may find a cure for cancer, end homelessness and come together to end world starvation
This is what I wish for 2010...
What are some of your wishes?