Today



It's early morning and the sun is shining through my bedroom window. This is day two and I have to admit this losing weight may be easier than I thought (I pray). I want to thank EVERYONE who commented on my Aha Moment post! You ALL Rock! I've been nursing my pumpkin back to health. She has a nasty sore throat and sinus infection. Her sense of humor is still in tact, so we have had very smooth days. The smell of my cup of coffee is delightful. We received four packages from Oriental Trading from four kind-hearted bloggers and we are beyond grateful to them. They placed sweet smiles upon our faces. *Smiles*

I plan to spend a calm day with my pumpkin on the sofa watching movies and giggling as we always do. It's nice to have some normalcy back. The end of August - beginning of September are tough, but I always seem to bounce back. Of course, because of Him. I've been smiling and feeling strong once again, which is awesome. Please enjoy your day. Hug your loved ones and express gratitude every chance you get. :)

7 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend! I love days where I just hang out with the family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many blessings to you. Keep up the good work...you can do this. I have a good friend that just lost a lot of weight and is now free of his sleep apnea mask. One day at a time. When you do anything for the "right" reason...you will succeed. We are all here to cheer you on!

    Hope you have fun watching movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that sore throat and sinus problem clears up quickly so that lil' Punkin (is it Princess Punkin now? LOL) can enjoy her Monday holiday! I think clouds may come your way, we have them here in West Texas and they appear to be heading East, I wouldn't say "no" to some rain, even on a 3-day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the new look!


    I hope your little Pumpkin gets to feeling better soon. Keep your faith! He will come through for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your balance is returning. I like the header here, FYI. Blessings on your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many peaceful blessings back to you and I hope your Pumpkin feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews