I Choose Bliss #10: There Are No Do Overs



This weeks podcast is a bit late, but will indeed be enjoyed. It is only 6:53 minutes in length, so I hope you'll take a few minutes to enjoy the bliss within it. (:

I Choose Bliss #10: There Are No Do Overs

Please Visit Christine @ Soul Aperture!
She shared a beautiful list with us within this episode.

I'm joining Jamie over at The Next Chapter: The Joy Diet
I've actually read chapter 1 already, so I am So ready to dive in with a group of fabulous women and add even MORE Joy to my life!

Peace & Joy

5 comments:

  1. Yay, a new podcast! Perfect for Friday and starting off the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are like the 3rd blog that mentioned this book..I am going to have to NOW really check into it! LOL!! Great posts and blog as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome podcast! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should get that book. I am starting a new diet today. For the one millionth time. I have been so discouraged lately Tabitha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for this. what a wonder~filled, beautiful post and pod cast. you are a true inspiration, dear one.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews