Blind Faith (a poem)


Image used via Google


Blind Faith
By: Tabitha
©2005

Blindly I step into love
Unknowing of what's to come
Not caring of the bumps and bruises that lye ahead
Relying on my senses to guide me through a maze
Amazed at the sounds I hear along the way
The aroma that captures me and
takes me step by step
In depth and tuned into inner feelings
Feeling blissfully overwhelmed by soulful gestures

Around each new corner I stumble, but
never completely fall
And through it all your presence is noticed
You stand in the shadows and silently guide me down a path
A path that is never etched in stone, but
known wholeheartedly

In your presence I am like a faucet
Expressions flow from my soul and
find it's place upon paper

In your absence the flowing ceases
and my expressions become mute
No longer desiring to be heard

Blindly I step into love
Unknowing of what's to come
Not caring of the bumps and bruises that lye ahead
Relying on my senses to guide me through this maze
Amazed at the thought of knowing even through my blindness
I will always find the direct path to you

18 comments:

  1. that was one inspiring poem..thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's absolutely beautiful. WOW! Just beautiful... Like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wwoooowwww.....I am always in awe of anyone that can write poetry. That was beautiful Tabitha!
    I don't know how to say this without sounding..um..weird..but you are ON TO something Tabitha. I mean success. You have a special gift and this will take you FAR. I feel it. I see it. I am excited to watch your blog and podcasts grow and evolve. Keep up the good work my friend! You are in for a fulfilling and exciting adventure here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tabitha,
    This poem is absolutely beautiful! And so much peace for me as I read your words, and think about God in my life...and what He really does for me. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Tabitha wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tabitha, a beautiful offering and reflection on our (your) journey into the heart and mind of God. I loved the line: "relying on my senses to guide me through this maze." The body is such an amazing vehicle to take us deeper into the Sacred. Our senses ARE the only way we can know God--through sight, sound, touch, smell, taste. I wish that more of us trusted our bodies as a sacred vessel (a temple) to guide us homeward—and honored their wisdom! :-)

    Love, love...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely poem! I'm glad I stopped by from SITS! Such beautiful words from such a beautiful person. I'll be following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such heart -felt words filled with warmth and love. God has truly Blessed you filling your Spirit with Love, Hope, Faith and Wisdom. Keep sharing , keep writing, keep showering your Faith and Love; it fans the embers of Faith and Hope in others. you are truly Filled with the Spirit of Life and Love. God Bless you Always. Love and Light, Nina P.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was beautiful hon!! Just beautiful!! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad you left that kind comment on my blog regarding my devotion today at the Internet Cafe. I love your short term goals.

    I love poetry because it's so hard to write, I admire anyone who can write it. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your words are gorgeous and moving. Lovely poem filled with beauty and sincerity. Thank you, Tabitha.

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews