I Confess


Found on the Net


Today I'm Grateful:
-For Compassion
-For the little things
-Blessings of all sizes
-The ability to see, hear and speak
-The comforts of home

I Confess:
I can be an emotional soul
I am completely happy when I make someone smile
Horror movies are NOT for me
I love LOVE Jerry Lewis movies
Music soothes me immensely
When hubby first met Princess Charlie and I our refrigerator was empty
He spent his entire pay check on groceries for us
I fell for him at that moment
I'm a hopeless romantic - Big Time
I've been writing poetry since I was 5
Princess Charlie SAVED my life
Hurricane Katrina left me an emotional wreck
Hurricane Katrina lit a fire in my soul for survival
I AM A SURVIVOR
I truly Surrendered to God 4 years ago
I love Love learning
I'm afraid of bees - like Seriously
I have 6 tattoos and I want 1 more
I've never ridden a bike
I wish I could
I'm addicted to Bath & Body Works and Avon bath products
I love reading
I'm a great cook
I Love watching cartoons with my princess
I Seriously Love My Life


I got this neat exercise from the beautiful Brandi
Don't forget to check out the giveaway Here
Hubby has a few awesome recipes up Here

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Tabitha, I also like the new look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love this one! I'm going to have to do it next week (if I remember... my memory's crap these days).

    I didn't peg you as a tattooed mama ;) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yet another window to your soul opens up ... And I glimpse yet one more shaft of gleaming light. Loving your presence more each day ...

    I love the concept of this exercise.

    I have one tattoo ~ on my lower back: a picture of a green pressed faery (from the artwork of Brian Froud). I want 2 more, I think.

    Sometimes, sending bees love, instead of fear, avoids the stings. And knowing, really knowing, that the bee will die if it stings you. And knowing that life wants to live. Still, its hard to release our shadowed companion, fear.

    I don't know how to whistle ~ never could. An old aunt told me, several years ago, that nice young ladies don't whistle, anyhow.

    **Hugz**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tabitha - loooove this!! I'm a hopeless romantic too!! Just popped by to say....
    shhhhh I have a secret for you.. Next week I'm having a giveaway - no strings attached.....
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post. What a wonderful man you married! I also am terrified of bees.

    I used to love scary movies (wasn't allowed to watch rated R so never saw any true horror films, but watched a lot on t.v.), now, as a mother, and hopefully a grown-up, I feel like they don't uplift me in any way, and why, oh why did I ever find them entertaining?

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews