A Call For Prayer

Click On Button To Go To Blog
Pray For Jonathan


I read about Johnathan on Spirit Jump and if you're not familiar with Spirit Jump its an awesome organization that matches a spirit jumper with a cancer patient. The spirit jumper sends cards or small gifts to their patients weekly. I am proud to say that I am a spirit jumper within this fantastic organization!

Jonathan is a 14 year old boy who has a brain tumor and is fighting for his life. We encourage you all to visit his blog and leave tons of love for him. If your heart moves you to please add his button to your blog or even contact Spirit Jump and become a Spirit Jumper for Johnathan.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Tabitha on my way honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabby thanks so much for posting about this Bueatiful child. May God bless him and make his days here more peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go visit Jonathon and leave him a message of support. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your spiritual list of to do's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so funny you posted about Spirit Jumpers today as I just heard about them through a friend as well just this afternoon. What a great website.
    Will certainly be adding Jonathan to my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girl...I figured you "met" me through my NMMs linked from MckMama...I am SO glad that I "met" you today :) Thanks for visiting and come back anytime!
    ~Elyse~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...this is such a wonderful blog. Sending Jonathan many prayers. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews