Day 24: Floating High - Starting A Day Early

This morning I decided to do some meditation to one of the beautiful songs on a CD I own called "T'ai Chi." The song is called "Three Treasures" and I adore it! So, while this song played I visualized myself floating in the sky. I wore pink sweat pants and a pink shirt (I love pink). As I floated above in a bubble (best way to describe it). Just as balloons float up this is how I was, but along the way I floated over beautiful trees such as these.



I then found myself floating over a HUGE field of sunflowers. With each gust of gentle wind I twirled and smiled to myself. This visualization lasted 8 minutes and 59 seconds! Sheer Joy and Bliss is what I felt afterward! There was no one there but God and I. He was in the wind, the trees and the sunflowers and I felt LOVED. Unconditionally loved in ever way imaginable.

That was my Act of Love for myself today. In meditating and intentionally allowing myself to be there I was blessed. For that I am Grateful and Joyful. :)

Today I Bestow Love Upon Caroline @ The Zen In You. This was one of the first bloggers who welcomed me and she has always been there to encourage and uplift me. Her daily posts create a smile upon my face each day. So, to Caroline I say these words: This To Shall Pass. I read your post and I want you to know the answers you seek are coming dear friend. *Warmest Hugs To You*

I Also Bestow Love Upon Genie Sea @ Reality Insanity . Everyday Genie fills my spirit with Peace. Her words wash over me like a gentle rain. My message to Genie is simple, yet pure. Thank You! Thank you for every kind word you've uttered to me. Thank you for uplifting me each day. Thank you for being YOU!

To Caroline & Genie Sea

11 comments:

  1. Oh Tabby!!!! You are such a dear friend and beautiful soul! Thank you for your support and wishes. This is a lovely surprise for me today. Many blessings to you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful meditation you had! Finally, you took some time (even if only 8 minutes 59 seconds!) for yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what Tabitha, thanks for the post. I need to show myself an act of love!

    BTW-Next year I will send you a king cake.

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel the love that you radiate! Thank-you for sharing so much of your personal journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a beautiful post. I felt all warm and fuzzy (and you know I've been feeling all cold and un-fuzzy today :). Thank you for uplifting me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures, love the bubble picture. I felt like I was floating with you as you describe us floating by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to float up in a bubble and just keep floating. I wish I could have a moment last like that for a long time. I need more peace in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww sweetie! Thank you from the deepest part of my heart. It is a blessing to know you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tabitha,
    I love the meditation/visualization you share. You've expressed the love you experienced so beautifully. It lifts one up by just reading it. And you made it so very clear...how little time it can take to connect with the Spirit...with such profound results. :-) It's just remembering to do so, eh?
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful visualisation and great pics to match!

    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. Re. the Twilight series - my daughter and I found Eclipse the most slow moving and a little stretched out. You will LOVE the last book - Breaking Dawn.

    love, light and peace,
    serena

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews