Humility



I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker.

- Helen Keller

Hum-ble: not proud or haughty : not arrogant or assertive

I've been through many life experiences, which have taught me how to humble myself. The above quote speaks my heart far greater than I could.

Today I Am Grateful:

*For this new day
*My family & True friends
*Guidance
*Growth, Health and Humility
*The beautiful time with my family this weekend
*Peace within
*Blessings of all sizes
*For new paths and success
*For ALL that has been given to me
*For love & Music

I Believe:

-In God
-True Love
-In Miracles
-That we CAN make a difference
-I'm meant to Uplift those in need
-I'm Beautiful
-Worthy
-I'm Loved Unconditionally
-I'm Living My Best Life NOW

We've been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope. But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope.

-Barack Obama


Blessings,

Tabitha


3 comments:

  1. Humility is not getting blown up by your own achievements, however, there is nothing wrong in gaining joy from your accomplishments. Assertiveness is sometimes necessary and is different from obnoxious aggression. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Helen Keller quote. A humble person always touches my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Thoreau said

    "Humility like darkness, reveals the heavenly lights.'

    Thank you for your humility, your graciousness and deep power...

    You are changing the world with your love,

    Maithri

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews