She Beat Me Into Submission

For two weeks now I have been bombarded with "Mommy, we just have to see it!", "Mommy, it's Twilight!" or "Ill just die if I don't see it!" Did I ever mention that my princess was a tad bit mellow dramatic?



So, to make my princess happy the entire family headed to the movie theater to see Twilight. All that I can say is mid way into this movie I became a 13 year old swooning confidant for my daughter. The movie was awesome! I am a BIG sucker for true love, so there was no surprise when family members looked my way to see a glassy eyed, sunk in seat, clutching heart - ME. It was downright beautiful and I want to see it AGAIN!

While leaving out of the movie theater my brother and his fiance announced that they are expecting their 1st born!!! Ok, can you say ELATED?? She's 4 weeks pregnant and I can NOT contain my excitement!!!


Today I Feel:
Blessed * Grateful * Elated * Romantic * Loved * Loving * Guided * Kind * Peaceful

I'm Grateful For:

1. Waking up to see my family and spend quiet time with the Lord
2. Being blessed with another opportunity to bond with my princess
3. The blessings of babies being born
4. Growth (Mental and spiritually)
5. The True spirit of Christmas that surrounds us
6. Love of self, God and Family
7. Sharing a hot chocolate with my hubby on a cold night like last night
8. Knowing what True Love is ☺

Have A Beautifully Blessed Saturday!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad your family enjoyed Twilight. I loved it too. Congratulations to your brother and his wife on their baby. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...you are "luring" me...lol "tempting" me...LOL I may consider going to watch :)

    I just saw Australia, oh Tabby you want love? Then there you go :) lol xoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just wanted to say thanks for dropping a line on my blog. I'm glad it inspired you to call your husband and let him know you're thankful.

    I'm glad God has blessed you with a happy marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You truly are blessed, Tabby - I get just a glimpse how blessed by reading your list!
    And thanks for the heads-up on Twilight - I didn't know if it was one I wanted to see.
    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Jlo

    ReplyDelete

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews