South African Dreams♥

From: AFiveOh4Uplifting.org☺

It has been 16 years this month when I first decided I'd start a mission of helping others full time.
It has been our goal to "Spread Smiles Worldwide" and today we have achieved that goal! With an invitation from BJ and Maureen we were able to send our goody bags to children in South Africa who are living with A.I.D.S.


I can not describe the joy and excitement within our home.
Just to know that a child across the world will be holding a bag that we created out of love is simply a Blessing!

We are deeply grateful for this opportunity and to those who believe in our mission. ♥

..




This day will always mean SO very much to us!

From Our Family To Yours - Have A Truly Blessed Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You bless me with your presence! Tabitha♥

Total Pageviews